View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
DieselKrampus
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo370Z MB M6
DieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond repute
Cool My 2nd Z, but my 1st Nismo!

Hello everybody,
My name is Rob, and I'm an alcoholi.... wait, sorry wrong forum.

Anyway... I recently acquired my 2nd ever Z car (1st was my '04 350Z Touring 6MT Superblack/Burnt orange that I had for a few years back in my college days).
My new (to me) daily smile machine is a 2010 Nismo 370Z 6MT, Magnetic black/cloth Nismo interior. #574. The car was bone-stock when I purchased it and had just under 112K miles on the clock. (yes, it is a higher mileage vehicle, but all the mechanical systems are in good working order, no issues, and it is going to be a daily driver for the foreseeable future anyway) It is in pretty good condition for it's age and usage, with only a few minor cosmetic flaws (some small dings and paint chips here and there, a few swirl marks in the clearcoat from the PO, and worst of all curbed rim edges on all 4 corners... PO must not have had much parking skill...)

Overall, I am very happy with the car so far, and I am eager to start throwing some basic mods at it soon after my bank account recovers from the initial purchase, lol.

I am glad to have found such a great resource in this awesome forum!
DieselKrampus is offline   Reply With Quote