View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 05:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

For a Japanese sports car overall the Nissan 370Z is a very reliable and dependable vehicle to own and are very solid. The Nissan 370Z is a wanted vehicle in the current vehicle market and they have excellent resale value which is a plus. The only con is the minor factory defects which can easily be corrected. If you are truly a Nissan 370Z enthusiast and love our cars you will be willing to purchase a Nissan 370Z and do the minor repairs our cars need. I’ve went with friends and even people I don’t know to inspect and test drive used Nissan 370Z’s people were interested in purchasing. The only issues I’ve found were wrapped rotors, leaking differential bushings needing replacement,and failed VLSD’s aka one wheel peel. I would recommend to anyone purchasing a Nissan 370Z or waiting for Nissan to unveil the Z35 model which will be well worth the wait.