Thread: Boosted or not
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 02:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Really depends on the quality of the build on the 2011 and if it has the right supporting mods. I would have to inspect it myself. If you desire a boosted Z you better have the funds set aside and an replacement short block or long block on your engine stand in case catastrophic failure occurs. When done right a boosted set up on a Z can last for years and years to come if done correctly. A 2016 Nismo Z with suspension work done is always very nice. If you want a N/A set up you can’t go wrong with a Nismo Z. I don’t see anything wrong with purchasing a modded Z. Just make sure to inspect whatever Z you would like to purchase and talk to the owner of the Z you are interested in purchasing.Also you will have to test drive the Z as well.