Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 09:30 PM   #51 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I ordered some long term emergency food from My Patriot Supply on the 14th. I got an e-mail from them. ...
Grocery stores still have plenty of rice, beans, etc.

I live in Tornado Alley and like to keep a few weeks worth of food and water stashed away. Over the last few years, I've bumped that up to about a two months supply. I'm not buying in to all the gloom and doom (yet) but I'm no expert on epidemics so I'm starting to stock even more. Better safe than sorry.

Edit: You can find a lot of slightly used camping equipment (stoves, lanterns, heaters, etc) at garages sales for cheap. Hard to go wrong with Coleman brand equipment - a friend and I have quite a lot of Coleman stuff from the 1950s-1990s that still works great and spare parts are easy to find.

Last edited by SouthArk370Z; 02-25-2020 at 11:29 PM.
SouthArk370Z is offline   Reply With Quote