View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
iamrawr
Base Member

Drives: '13 White Z w/SP 6MT
iamrawr is on a distinguished road
Default 2013 Pearl White 370z Base w/ Sprt Pkg MT LOW MILES!

Nissan 370Z Forum - iamrawr's Albums

*See pictures here because i'm having trouble with the file hosting URLs and I need to get to work soon.

Selling my meticulously maintained pearl white 370z base coupe with sports package, manual transmission. I need the money because I’ll be purchasing the new corvette, and I can’t afford to have 2 sport coupes, nor have room in my garage. Wish I did..

First and only owner with no major accidents. Clean title on hand. No dashboard light codes or issues. No electrical or mechanical issues.

Did oil changes myself with Mobil1 synthetic every 3-4k miles. Has a Z1 Motorsports underbody tray for easier oil changes. ~28,700 miles on odometer.

Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S bought Sept 2018.

Airflow mods include K&N Typhoon intakes, Fast Intentions HFC, ARK DTS catback exhaust + UpRev tune done in July 2018 to account for new airflow.

Rubber mounts replaced with polyurethane motor and transmission mounts installed 2018 for increased stability.

Upgraded pioneer radio features Bluetooth (works with steering wheel controls) and backup camera installed.

Custom OneEighty headlights with dual halo rings and RGB demon eyes

Asking $18,000 or best offer

Last edited by iamrawr; 03-04-2020 at 11:24 AM.
iamrawr is offline   Reply With Quote