View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ultrakla$$ic
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z Touring A7
Ultrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond reputeUltrakla$$ic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Dan Mermelstein is a special type of scumbag. He's been ripping off customers for years. Double charges, extra fees, lying customer service reps, etc. Porsche, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Nissan guys and more. They make tremendous efforts to squash any public complaints and they completely ignore any complaints they can't control.
Hmmm.....I was about to pull the trigger on PPE headers a while back and I was looking at a price directly on their website while I was talking to an associate of theirs on the phone at the same time I was looking at the price and the associate quoted me a much higher price. I called him on it and he changed his story and started back peddling.

I thought it was an honest mistake on his part..............guess not. sketchy!