Thread: Obx
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 09:44 AM   #43 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JayZ View Post
I remember when I was 24 lmao and now really just thinking about the comments in this thread and other threads I've come across certainly shows the age bracket of Z owners. A lot of immaturity. Most people join forums for the help, camaraderie of others. Seems that's not the vibe here
That must not have been very long ago because you're certainly acting like a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JayZ View Post
Point that seems most are missing if is someone is looking for direct experience with a product and if people posted with real experience than this could be a highly informative thread that could be around for years helping people decide. Instead it's typical where everyone bash a cheap brand, no experience and just clutters the internet with MORE USELESS info
What you're obviously missing is he wasn't asking for experience w/ OBX. He was questioning if they were even still in business. He was already talking his friend away from these, as a good friend should, and toward something more proven, albeit maybe more expensive. He was looking for measurements to argue against them, but their website was down. This wasn't a seeking of confirmation for them. It was an attempt at a legitimate explanation as to why said friend should buy something different anyway.

Rusty, get the cat picture ready.

Last edited by Whjaxn17; 02-25-2020 at 09:53 AM.