Thread: Obx
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 09:43 AM   #42 (permalink)
The Real JayZ
Base Member

Drives: 280z
The Real JayZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I didn't act like it wasn't an option. In fact, I specifically acknowledged that it was.

Oh you acknowledged it as well. In the next sentence. Then why even say the first sentence? Stop spewing crap from your keyboard.

Those forum testimonies about their experiences are ACTUAL people that are providing DIRECT feedback. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Brand whores? No one is in here promoting or defending a brand except you. And it's a shitty one at that. That's why you're continuing to get responses.

Someone started a thread asking about OBX. People gave their opinions. You gave yours. But you couldn't accept other people's. I'll acknowledge anything legitimate you say. So far it has been a lot of fingers flying on the keyboard with nothing to say.

Their website is down. Why would you suggest someone order a product from a potentially defunct company? Yet you continue to suggest that OBX is a good option. If anything, I'm just happy to call you out on your bullshėt. Maybe try reading your worthless posts again before you start getting all huffy
Posting from my phone sorry if it isn't to your etiquette or liking. Do you have direct experience with a 370z and OBX? Not once have I said you need to buy nor this is better. Point that seems most are missing if is someone is looking for direct experience with a product and if people posted with real experience than this could be a highly informative thread that could be around for years helping people decide. Instead it's typical where everyone bash a cheap brand, no experience and just clutters the internet with MORE USELESS info