Thread: Obx
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 09:36 AM   #39 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JayZ View Post
Don't act like it isn't an option.
I didn't act like it wasn't an option. In fact, I specifically acknowledged that it was.

Quote:
As you just said. Budget.
Oh you acknowledged it as well. In the next sentence. Then why even say the first sentence? Stop spewing crap from your keyboard.

Quote:
Also to say google a general issue like that where every manufacturer/ door knob installing will be different showing a million issues. How about ask for people that have ACTUALLY owned the said product and get DIRECT feedback?

Those forum testimonies about their experiences are ACTUAL people that are providing DIRECT feedback. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Quote:
Haven't been on a Z forum in a decade and can certainly see nothing has changed. Brand whores slander anyone underneath them, and bash any product that's not up to their standards.
Brand whores? No one is in here promoting or defending a brand except you. And it's a shitty one at that. That's why you're continuing to get responses.

Someone started a thread asking about OBX. People gave their opinions. You gave yours. But you couldn't accept other people's. I'll acknowledge anything legitimate you say. So far it has been a lot of fingers flying on the keyboard with nothing to say.

Quote:
Hmm how about STFU and gtfo of the thread since you have NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE
Their website is down. Why would you suggest someone order a product from a potentially defunct company? Yet you continue to suggest that OBX is a good option. If anything, I'm just happy to call you out on your bullshėt. Maybe try reading your worthless posts again before you start getting all huffy

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |