View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 08:42 PM   #126 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
I have a decent sample size. 4 Nissan/Infiniti dash around the same model year (all 09-11). 1 dash I purchased from a member that had the car stripped, and dash had been in his attic. The other 2 were garage kept and low miles. 4th one gets parked outside, Texas car all it’s life (heat and sun!!!!), has most miles, got the most abuse.

Guess which one was fine, and which 3 got sticky?

It’s as if the dash likes the sun and the heat, and will have temper tantrum if it doesn’t get abuse from sun and heat. I just shake my head sometimes...
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Interesting to say the least.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote