View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 09:02 AM   #256 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

From IG @gbrettin:
Hand sanding pie cuts kinda sucks. The not so glamorous parts of a build. 🤷*♂️

Maven quality is no joke. "Zero tolerance for mediocrity" and it shows. The mounts should make life a whole lot easier. Turbo placement is going into the bumper and a duct cut in straight to the turbo. The plan was to re-purpose the brake ducts but that's not going to work at all. I'll keep the brake ducts for the intended purpose of cooling brakes.

---------------------

Moment later after the post to IG... Thinking about the possibility of weather and how it rains sometimes ... and my car isn't a specific drag car... It has been decided to make an air box out of aluminum that can sit above the intercooler. we can also figure out how to slot in an air filter into the box. Who knows, maybe I'll use the "brake coolers" to the air box.

And when I say that's what is happening, I mean that's what is happening for the next 5min. As you can tell, I try to stay somewhat fluid on ideas so I don't box myself into a corner.

Aside from that. I think this is the exciting part y'all will dig.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote