View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 03:07 AM   #21 (permalink)
asht
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
asht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond reputeasht has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Same here. I’m actually glad there is a delay in the 370Z replacement. I have a problem that I guess would be OCD-related to where I always have to have the latest stuff. Granted my Z is a ‘13, but is the same as the ‘20 Z. A replacement would mean I would have to upgrade and put myself into more debt.

And in regards to taxes, I don’t understand how people afford to live when paying state AND federal taxes, as well as a yearly assessed value property tax on their vehicles. Two things I will miss about FL: no state income tax and none of that BS assessed value tax on my car.

Would the replacement be as good considering Nissan’s current line up.

I don’t understand how children can afford a Z if you watch the youtube videos...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asht is offline   Reply With Quote