View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 11:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan, and other auto companies, will always have an audience and market share. They will listen to the consumer, but only to a certain degree in the sense that they will rely on factual figures and respond accordingly, but beyond that, it's more of a "this-is-what-we-offer-therefore-take-it-or-leave-it" mentality. The 370Z is living proof - a 10+ year old design car where people are griping about a replacement, but that has yet to happen.

As far as the new Nissan CEO, he and his management team will be under heavy scrutiny, given the current state of Nissan from what his predecessor has/has not done. I'm sure there will be many drastic changes, however, at this time, I think such changes to the actual cars are put on the backburner.