Thread: 2020 Base 370
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
dave11
Base Member

Drives: 2020 370Z 6M
dave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond reputedave11 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought mine back in August , and it was probably the first 2020 they got. I specifically wanted a base model. I didn't get a deal because I walked in with my wife and said I wanted to buy the car. They had to take it off the showroom floor so we could take it for a test drive.

I am really happy with the car. It is a daily driver. I have a little over 3K miles on it now. The only problem I have had was with the A/C switch. It is a simple straight forward sports car. Naturally aspirated. Manual transmission. Oil changes don't cost $200. It is just a pleasure to drive.

I had a Datsun 280ZX Turbo 30+ years ago. That car replaced a Triumph TR 6. What a difference. At 80MPH I couldn't tell if the radio was playing there was so much noise in the TR. In the Datsun you could enjoy the FM stereo at 130MPH. In my 2020 there is still quite a bit of road noise. I just have to press on the gas a little more to enjoy the engine noise. I don't use the radio unless my wife turns it on. I drive a little more responsibly when she is in the car.
dave11 is offline   Reply With Quote