View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 03:52 AM   #3255 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Today is the day..

My 3 month check. They have me scheduled for a CT scan, a PET scan, a Barium swallow scan, physical therapy and speech therapy sign off check ups.... and then the meeting with the Doc to give me the news of if they got it all or not.

The hospital called me 6 times in the past two days to remind not eat or drink, not to wear restrictive clothing, not to wear any underwear at all and to make sure I wear shoes that will fly off..

The part about the no shoes and no skivs concerns me the most. I hope they don’t have a plan to send an old hamster with a bad attitude crawling through me with a treasure map in his left hand...

Even weirder, was that the person who called did not sound like a real medical professional, I think he was just an IT guy...

Oh jeez, wish me luck.
Hehehe, I knew that bouquet of flowers to your docs receptionist would pay off!