View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 08:09 AM   #218 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I have to add this - I'm incredibly grateful for this community. If not for you guys, I'd never have pushed myself mechanically even close to as far as I have. It's amazing how far things have gone - just a few years ago, I had no tools and no skills.

Specific thanks to Rusty, Madwi, and JC Hammond, who have volunteered their time and in some cases money to help me with my build, never asking for anything in return. Your generosity blows my mind. My wife commented the other day to her mom that it's not just a group of guys talking about cars, it's like having this extended family, and she's right.
I like to give back as so many helped me out with many, many dumb questions. Rusty and Jwick answered my calls and texts and offered their experience and knowledge while JC turned physical wrenches.

It is a bunch of genuinely good people around here.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote