View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 11:07 PM   #63 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
The other option is the throttle hijack feature from Ecutek.

I just got mine working, and the software changes to the ECU will now allow me to burn rubber with the brake on as far and as long as I want.

My yaw sensor has been disabled for years. That had zero impact on burnout capability.

What actually happens in your case, is that the throttles will be closed, if the ECU sees the brake switch on and the gas pedal voltage high. This effectively prevents the driver from pressing the brake and gas pedal at the same time. The yaw sensor is not an input in this case.
interesting...did yuou have to splice any ecu wires or is it straight to ecuteck via exisiting? im about about to finish off my flex tuning in the spring and might ask to have this dropped in on my phone app (bluetooth dongle).. do you know if that kills ice mode as well, or is that an abs hard disable?