View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:39 PM   #2974 (permalink)
Zezus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z sport 6spd
Zezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
10% or less of their parts fit from what i understand.

i personally have never purchased from them.

however, i do mod on the 370z owners group and oh boy the posts about their fitment issues does keep you entertained for quite some time.

legit a new one popped up earlier today. fender. front left long edge that is at the front of the drivers door. starts good at the bottom annnnnd at the top was a 2-3" gap.

also, in another pic front the above angle it looks like the front tip on the fender (out by the headlight) was angled like 15 degrees further down than the hood slope.

and lastly, their parts always show up beat up. scratched or chipped from shipping.

lets put it this way; you live in cinci. i assume you're a bengals fan. pretend that inside the package of parts you ordered was this past Bengals season. it'll help ease it in that your splitter (i believe thats what you bought) wont disappoint when its cracked like every splitter ive ever seen them send.

:tip hat:
Great... i guess we will see how it goes.