Thread: MAF Sensors
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 01:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

So the paranoia got the best of me, and went to unscrew the bolts and lightly tightened by hand with a Philips head, almost to where I could probably unscrew by hand if I tried really hard.

Took her for a spin since I had the garage door open. On a side note, the can stated cleaning would result in a 4-10 hp gain at the wheels, which I find hard to believe. Someone on a youtube vlog, who also stated they were registered on this forum, also said their car felt faster. Perhaps cleaning the MAF sensors gives you the original power back from when it was first built, and not an actual power gain?