View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 01:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Chasingstatus
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Chasingstatus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Yes. Butt hurt. At least that's what I saw to a certain extent (along with some playful trolling ). The motor is solid. You had a bad experience and call it trash. No objectivity there.

FWIW, the premium member sections are mostly devoid of activity these days. You didn't get many responses initially because this isn't a common problem unless you go boost. I think the responses started when you started badmouthing the engine lol
Yeah, it is what it is I guess. I have opinions and ppl were upset then? I guess my point is proven. Well, there is no butt hurt here. It would have been if I took a hit on the vehicle. I didn't really sooo yeah....only butt hurtness I see is responding to a personal opinion. Many of which are in my VHR apologies that you requested. The motor is sub par for being out for 13 years. I don't think we will see eye to eye there in that respect. I don't think the motor is that great. It's either here nor there and we both have views that have made us biased either against or for the VHR. It's a shame we just don't respect that and move on.... It's all good really though. I'm still not upset with anyone, well maybe the guy I bought it from and myself a little for even posting in the beginning. The trolling is fine I guess if that's what you're into. Just better ways to uplift a community of common interests. I just don't see this type of response or crashing the ZX10R.net. or any of the many other z forums I've belonged to in the past. However you pass the day is fine with me honestly. But, of course I'm going to respond wouldn't you?