View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 11:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Chasingstatus
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Chasingstatus is on a distinguished road

I am sorry all mighty VQ37VHR....I'm sorry that Nissan rushed you out the door without a proper slave cylinder, oil cooling issues, fuel pump top hats that disintegrate on top of the other fuel starving issues. I'm sorry that track guys also overheat on the regular. Also, I'm sorry for bad oil gallery gaskets and about the ignition lock and all the money us loyal Z/G guys have to put up into you just to make sure you don't leave us stranded somewhere. I'm also sorry Goshen Robbed the hell out of the parent company and that you provided us little to no help/recalls on issues we all have had. I'm sorry that the next Z will be auto and probably not a dct. Ohhh, I'm also sorry that the Renault/Mitsubishi/ Nissan venture isn't working that well and you are trying to recoup 91 million dollars from a man who escaped in a musical instrument box.

In all reality, it's a forum. This is just a opinion. I've never had a issue with ANY one here. Literally ppl just responded all at once when I'm guessing someone got wind in the special member section or something. Still no hard feelings...well at least on my end. Any ways, I'll stop egging this on since this thread is beyond off topic.....maybe lol depends on the responses. I've even had decent convos although they may be brief ones with members in this very post. Or adding small amounts of insight at times even though I'm more of a lurker than a everyday contributer in threads. It's all in good fun, until it isn't.