View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 11:13 PM   #126 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Update: Gears are in coating, after coating they go in for QC, then will be shipped out to you guys. We are finally near the end for this GB. Thanks for your patience and support!

Update on mom: She had another stroke Monday evening, so we are back in ICU right now. She made it through this one time, so we believing she'll get through it again. Pretty disheartening as sunday I left her and she was in good spirits and doing well. Then Monday evening got the call from dad, that she had had a stroke shortly after come from dialysis.

All in all though, this doesnt slow anything down as far as yalls orders. Just sharing why I'm not as active right now. Still trying to keep you posted, so yall know I havent disappeared on you guys.
2003 Twin turbo 350z *under construction* 1500hp | 2016 Lexus RCF 435rwhp | 2017 Raptor 400rwhp
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote