View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 05:31 PM   #2351 (permalink)
503.Zed
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 18 370Z GM M6
503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Well, guys we are gonna put my old to rest tomorrow! Been trying not to think about it but the old boy's mind is not right and he is having more and more trouble getting up and falls down frequently. It is such a hard thing to do as otherwise he is strong as ever as far as body weight and he eats and drinks normally so it not like he totally deteriorated other than his mind and back end. Think about me tomorrow as our appointment is 8AM.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thoughts are with you my man, I know the pain. It's one of those things you never want to do, but its better to end the suffering. When we put our lab down many years ago it was hard, but its the right thing to do.