View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
Zezus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z sport 6spd
Zezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingstatus View Post
Yeah, I looked it over good. I'm starting to think he used a sure seal headgasket kit. That was my fourth VQ and I have never had an issue like that before. Unfortunately though we drove four hours away and my girlfriend really wanted the car. I figured I've done the right thing by pointing her in the right direction of a solid car. It's all good we traded it in yesterday for a CPO Camry. The dealership didn't even notice the head gasket either..... It's destined for the auctions now. Still even got 9k for it. It's really put a bad taste in my mouth with the VHR honestly. Also, to be fair earlier models kind of did have a issue with needing a oil cooler it's all good though you live and you learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasingstatus View Post
Yeah, it does suck. Luckily I didn't get turned around in a loan since I paid cash. I still think the motors are trash sorry if I hurt any feelings. I lost a grand in 8 months. I've spent money in worse ways.

So you've owned 4 vqs and had an issue with 1 of them that someone ruined before you even got it, and now the motors are trash?
And 1g in 8 months ain't sh*t. You got to drive around a car for ~125 dollars a month? Why are you complaining?
Zezus is offline   Reply With Quote