View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 08:22 AM   #244 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Excellent progress. You will have to bring the beast around if I do a hangout/cruise this spring.
I might have the car ready just before Zdayz. I'll need a few shake down drives so I'll definitely be up.

Feel free to swing over to Kalamazoo too! Welcome to check the car out in person. The shop just put in a new hoist for the dyno and redid the whole room. Maybe we can pop your car on the dyno so we can have a VQ boosted Z on the power board? We're making a power board and will have the top 20 cars posted. Also going to do a cars and coffee at the shop in the late spring.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote