View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 03:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFVF370z View Post
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum.
I have a 2016 370z done some exhaust modifications and I am super pleased with the sound but now I'm getting an engine code.

I have installed a Cat back exhaust from Fast intentions
with AAM COMPETITION 2.5" HIGH FLOW CATS

I am getting a engine code from the O2 sensors post Cat, I have tried the O2 senors extenders (high quality ones with different tip sizes) I have tried all 3 tip sizes that come with the extenders but still get the code.

I was recommended to have my car tuned or my highflo cats will be damaged over time but all the shops I call in the area don't work on Nissan.

Does anyone know a shop that tunes Z's in Vancouver B.C. or anywhere with in a 5H drive Canada or US ?

Thanks!
Greetings! I can’t help you on a tuner, I’m not from around those parts, but I can tell you you definitely need a tune after those mods. You might want to look into doing the intakes now since it will have to be tuned after that mod. Save you some time and dough not having to tune it twice.