View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 09:36 PM   #32 (permalink)
Hocus
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2016 MT
Hocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond reputeHocus has a reputation beyond repute

This last weekend, I got the setup for the car down. Drove over to PowerTrix and got to work with Charles Park. The guy's knowledge base is awesome. His work is very methodical and has a purpose. He helped show me how the installation goes and explained how/why the components work. Overall a great learning experience! If you are in San Diego area and get the chance to meet him, really good guy and helpful.

The car looks amazing now! Definitely love the setup!

After the install I did a quick test drive and noticed the difference on how the car handled. Took some hard U-Turns on the street outside and was very impressed by the response. Just driving has completely changed. I highly recommend this setup. For those interested PowerTrix Ultra-Lite coilovers with 13k/11k Swift Springs.
Hocus is offline   Reply With Quote