View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 01:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtim View Post
I certainly will as soon a s the wife gets home... Am I looking for tears or what? I looked at it briefly yesterday and didn't see anything odd.
Thanks for the diagram BTW.
I would look for tears, even small ones, and if the rubber is dried out. Check how the seals sit with the top closed. Clean the seals if theyre dirty. Also, that vinyl strip that protects the lid, that could also be a source of a leak if its rotted.

Sit inside and have your wife spray down the car and see if you can detect the leak. Curious, do you use high pressure when you wash the roadster?
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote