Thread: CoronaVirus
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 04:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Hope there's not a lot of chinese on the cruise.
I'm a US-born Korean, and unfortunately, people classify me as "Chinese" simply because I'm Asian, and thus assume that I am infected. While I understand there is a mass panic created by the media and while I understand people don't want to get sick, the amount of looks I get wherever I go is astonishing, almost as if they have never seen an Asian person before. Sure, it has its perks (for example, when I go grocery shopping, people always move out of my way, and if not, I will purposely cough and that usually does the trick), and racism is nothing new to me, as I've experienced it since childhood even though I'm an American, but after this whole Wuhan virus outbreak, I'm viewed as an outsider. Not looking for pity, but I wish people would understand that not all Asian people are Chinese.

China got me fcuked up lol.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 02-09-2020 at 07:32 PM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote