View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 04:33 AM   #2032 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
Not too old of film
1965 w/Charles Bronson
Of course if you are watching it, we all know he’s dead, but I decided to look up the “Late” Mr. Bronson and this is what Wiki says about him...

——

“Bronson was the first member of his family to graduate from high school. When Bronson was 10 years old, his father died and he went to work in the coal mines, first in the mining office and then in the mine.[2] He later said he earned one dollar for each ton of coal that he mined.[13] He worked in the mine until he entered military service during World War II.[2] His family was so poor that, at one time, he had to wear his sister's dress to school

———-

JC,

So we now we all know that Charlie was a crossdresser from an early age....

My question is this... Is it not enough for you to only select programming with long deceased stars, but now you are watching crossdressing dead guys too...... ...

Aww Geez Edith.

Last edited by Spoiler; 02-09-2020 at 04:54 AM.