View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:52 AM   #156 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Daily Driver No Longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigjiggy View Post
I have a newbie question, so don’t make fun of me. What does all that do for you? Is it to help protect the system? Heat management? Performance? I have a track only Z that I beat on like it owes me money. Feel like I may need something like this and/or power steering cooler, but I don’t know why exactly. Thanks

I don’t know what you power steering fluid looks like, but mine boils at idle. Cooling that off will improve fluid performance and life.

That being said I’m still running the factory PS cooler that comes on the G and I haven’t noticed any performance drop at all. Of course I don’t track mine.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote