View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:51 AM   #155 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
But the ARC setup would have some unmetered air going back into the intake piping after the MAFs before the TBs. Does not that not accomplish what you are concerned about?

I have zero issues with the catch can. I just don’t recommend deleting the PCV and routing back between the MAF and TB. If the ARC setup keeps that, then it shouldn’t be a problem.

Minor thread detail. I will add a caveat. I have zero proof venting the crank case causes any issues. It’s just my theory and one that several of the BP guys and I tried finding a way to eliminate several years back. We kind of quit when we couldn’t find a solution. Best I can tell it has zero impact under load. It’s more a idle/drivability issue.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote