View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:21 AM   #151 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking about my ARC coolant reservoir with the built-in catch cans. I would prefer to use the hoses it came with (previous owner included nice, braided hoses), but they are too large for the proper routing, which I understand to be via the upper plenum front PCV ports and the PCV check valve on the rocker cover. Instead the hoses are designed to fit on the larger port on the rocker cover (rear of the PCV valve) and the intake piping.

If I run the catch can hoses the way ARC designed them, could I also do the Open Breather Conversion PCV Delete from EPS that vents the crankcase to the atmosphere?

It would be a combination of these:
( Click to show/hide )
ARC installation:

Open Breather PCV Delete:

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote