View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 07:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
gryghst
Base Member

Drives: '16 Nismo
gryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitlman View Post
Thanks for all your hard work with this project. Please keep us informed as to how well it is working for you. It looks like a very tedious and complicated project so i hope it will be a good solution. I have the same issue with my 2014 being very loud and hitting the top also and am ready to order this new part # as soon as you can verify it is an adequate solution.

Thanks!
I wish I could give some feedback as to how it works after installing new bungee kit (fixing the roof hitting and snapping shut). However, I only installed the short bungees which did stop the roof from snapping closed. I messed around with the long bungees and screwed them up. I am left with either ordering the new bungee kit again and following the TSB install instructions or taking it to a dealer. Undecided at this time.
gryghst is offline   Reply With Quote