View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #236 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

So, I hit Phunk/Charles up a month ago and let him know that I'm in the market for some fuel pumps and ask if he could get me two Hellcat pumps because the website only allowed for measly 450's. He was keen to oblige because he smelled a scent of burnt cash emanating from my pockets.

I needed to continue to make it rain like tax season at the local strip club. Phunk is looking into getting me the ID 750 w/ out the fuel pressure sensor (come on guys, I have spending limits here).

Want a bad *** fuel system? Go to CJ-Motorsports. Need an even more bad *** fuel system? Call them.

Phunk sent me a peepshow late last night of what to expect:

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote