Thread: Tire Stagger
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
ZoomZ
Track Member

Drives: 17' 370Z Nismo
ZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond reputeZoomZ has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so the reason I'm asking is simple. I need two new tires for the rear but my fronts are fine. (will get measurements later).

Im stock wheels on 17 NISMO. 285/245. If I went with 295 on Rears, keeping fronts at 245, what are the the consequences, if any?

That's why I was asking for a ratio or standard formula. I know what the ratio is right now by doing simple math. However, does that formulation work the same way as I start going to slightly larger sizes? I'm guessing going to 295/255 eventually wont make a difference?

I will stick with the Bridgestone S001 for now and will change brand on all 4's when time comes.
ZoomZ is offline   Reply With Quote