View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 08:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

When my motor was built I was told that Cosworth discontinued the VQ head gaskets so I had to get Cometics. When I had my boost cut issues , I was spiking 27.3psi and after going back to a lower map at 18psi there was no problem. As for the question of compression ratio I'm one of the few tweeners running 10:1. I'll say again I low key wish I had gone with 11:1.
And for sure Seb is gonna grill you to death about the build. I was legit panhandle begging, complete with puppy dog whining to get him to give me 21psi and it did'nt help that the gf was sitting there reading and supervising my response to his email. GF: "You don't argue with Seb, he said that's enough so you're done!!!" Me ( In my Slingblade voice ) : "Aight den."
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote