View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 08:23 AM   #1524 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Anyone else riding the TSLA wave in the market? I have a measly 7 shares lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Was it ~$780 at the bell today?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Yup. I was thinking of getting out if it hits 1k but I saw a random article with someone predicting 7k in 2024. I hate stocks. I have too much anxiety...
Treat it as 'play money', it's not real until you sell it. I was always told "the market goes up, the market goes down, and you never lose money until you sell and confirm the loss."

I have bought bitcoin and some other crypto over the years. I had just over .5 bitcoin when it hit it's high point, I sold enough to pay for the closing costs on my house and I still have some left. My total crypto holdings got as high as $1500, and as low as $300 recently...

I'm still hodl'ing it, because I only have about $300 USD invested across the whole spectrum, so right now it's 'play money'. I've made my money back.