View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 02:05 PM   #2179 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Or if Mazworx can get it right first try. The game will be on. I got 20 days to figure out if this is the right move or if I should go another route. Still pondering on what to do. So many unknowns.
I'm rootin' for you...
I went down to MA (talked with Jon about Mazworx) on Thursday to test drive my car before picking it up.
It's faster than it ever was now that they've replaced the defective AAM BW 7163 Turbo.
It broke 'em loose pretty good when I punched it in 3rd gear.
(Low boost on pump gas)
Visions of going in to the wall at the strip then occurred.
A few other little tweaks while it's still down there and I'll be happy as a clam.
I'll be mindful to be careful with it (at least for a time) when it's all done tho'.
Don't want to risk it failing again so soon...my $$$ money tree $$$ has done lost it's leaves.