View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #806 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BildoDabbins View Post
I work at a quick lube place. I change oil on 370s and g37s all the time. You definitely don't need to take the whole skid plate off.

Great write up, but just take those four bolts off with a drill using a 10mm there's four of them and the skid plate has a fold in it. Just use some vice grips or a clamp to hold up the flap.

I'm not sure why ak said to take the whole thing off it's a nightmare to do so.

I've changed over a couple thousand cars' oil and have never seen a filter magnet... This is interesting.

I am debating whether or not to get Nissan genuine oil or redline. My shop will give me a hookup on redline but does anyone think I should be running Nissan genuine?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Are you referring to the undercarriage shroud? If so, it's 14 bolts to unscrew and will take you an extra 2 minutes to take off/put back on.

I personally like to see what the underside is looking like, given that I only change the oil twice a year.