View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 07:03 PM   #232 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Text from IG (@gbrettin):
No filter. I polished the power steering wheel. This should pair well with the 417 water manifold now.

Mock up of power steering bracket and alternator (temporary alt). A Holley Premium Alternator, smaller, should be here next month because they are back ordered. Power steering needed a little massage with a grinding wheel. Flat top 16 ORB fittings should fit perfect, which are in route from Fragola.

Low mount Dirty Dingo AC attached. I broke the casting on the AC compressor because I went the wrong way with the bolt ��*♂️. That was welded back together and retapped. The AC compressor bracket appears to have a slight clearance issue. Grinder is earning its keep!

Last edited by gbrettin; 02-01-2020 at 07:06 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote