Thread: New Z owner!
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 02:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty370z View Post
Hello guys! I just picked up a 2011 370z,6spd with 24,700 miles after 5 months of searching after my RSX got totaled. She rides great and plenty of power .
Welcome to the 370Z forums and congratulations excellent choice the Nissan 370Z is one of the most reliable and dependable sports cars on the current vehicle market they perform great have plenty of power on tap for most people. I’m sorry to hear your Acura RSX was wreaked and totaled but at least you are ok and you were not injured. Post some pics of your Nissan 370Z if you can. Do you have any good plans for your Nissan 370Z?