View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 03:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDZMAN View Post
I originally posted clear questions with details but yes have since edited all of my posts because I have no desire to be associated with this forum anymore. My short experience here has not been pleasant at all. I came to this forum excited about learning and being part of a Z community. Unfortunately the majority of the members that I interacted with were rude, judgmental, and condescending. This does not go for everyone but a lot of you "popular" forum members are truly A@#holes!
The experience you receive from this forum is directly proportional to the effort and attitude you put into it. No wonder it wasn't pleasant

You should probably edit that post, too. That is, if you don't want the internet to know how butt hurt you got

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote