View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
gryghst
Base Member

Drives: '16 Nismo
gryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
No instructions?
If I remember correctly, the old kit still was failing. Is the new kit redesigned to fix the problems with the first one?
No instructions included. From what I can find out searching the web, the bungee strength has been increased to close to 100 lbs of pull when fully extended. That sounds like a lot however, from just trying to stretch them and tugging on the existing ones they are stronger. So I am hopeful that they will work as intended.

As for the other parts, I can only guess that they have included any and all parts that my be need for either the 370z Roadster or the Murano Cabriolet. Again, just a guess.

I have viewed all the DYI videos by Top Hydraulics and they don't show anything like the extra parts include in the kit other then the bungee items and of course hydraulic pistons and lines.

Going to install the new bungees next week. I will let you know how they work.
gryghst is offline   Reply With Quote