View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 06:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, so reading your other post and seeing your Facebook post about starvation, I don't think this would be right for you. Keep talking to phunk (CJM) and he will undoubtedly point you in the right direction.

To answer your question though, the only difference between Z1's assembly and my 2012 OEM when I took it out was the second spring on the rod that holds the assembly in the fuel. There were a lot of Ebay options when I was looking to purchase, but I wanted one from a source that I knew and trusted wholeheartedly.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: If it is indeed a broken hangar and you need a new one from a good source, gimme a shout!
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote