View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 05:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear you traded your Z in for a BMW. The only BMW worth it would be holding out for the new M3 or M4 if your pockets are deep enough. I highly disagree with you the Nissan 370Z is actually one of the most reliable/dependable sports cars currently in the vehicle market seeing that they are made in Japan it just screams quality,reliability,and dependability if you do all of your general maintenance that is. Also resale value on Nissan/Infiniti vehicles is one of the best as well. I wish you the best of luck with your new BMW I hope you can afford the BMW general maintenance schedule it is close to that of a trust fund baby. BMW parts and labor was always on the expensive side.