View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 07:30 PM   #110 (permalink)
Total D
Base Member

Drives: 03 Nissan 350z PPW M
Total D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond reputeTotal D has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. Good news, mom seems to be making bigger steps towards recovery. She sat up today, walked a few steps with assistance, ate on her own, and is a lot more cognitive.

As for your pumps, the cover plates are on the last setup, so should be a day or two max, to get them finished. So I should be able to send the gears out for coating beginning of next week, install, QC and with everything checking off, get them out to you guys. Many thanks again for your patience and understanding of my situation with my mom.

Just trying my best to keep yall in the loop of things going on.

Thanks again.
2003 Twin turbo 350z *under construction* 1500hp | 2016 Lexus RCF 435rwhp | 2017 Raptor 400rwhp
Total D is offline   Reply With Quote