View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
gryghst
Base Member

Drives: '16 Nismo
gryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond reputegryghst has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bungee Kit and then some

I ordered the 5th bow bungee kit Part # 971F6-1ET0C, however that was replace with part # 971F61ET2A. Not thinking there would be much of a difference. The bungee kit arrived today and I have a number of extra parts that I am not sure what they are or where they go. The picture to the left is what came in the kit, the picture to the right is what I expected. Any ideas as to what the other parts are for?

If you look closely in the upper left corner of the kit you will see two springs attached to straps. I did look around with the top partially open and could see nothing that resemble those parts.

Thanks for your input.

Update: this is the correct part# and parts, there is a TSB on the convertible top that includes retrofit of many new/added parts to eliminate the top hitting the tonneau cover or snapping shut.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200130_141551.jpg (379.1 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 20200130_141539.jpg (224.7 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by gryghst; 02-01-2020 at 07:29 PM.
gryghst is offline   Reply With Quote