View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 01:18 PM   #1019 (permalink)
503.Zed
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 18 370Z GM M6
503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute503.Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am very selective of what larger dog I keep at the house since we raise small toy breads. It only takes one bit and shake to kill them dead. My Blue Heeler, Bay, is up in the years (15) and is having issues with hip displasia. She still get's up and moves around. I don't have much longer with her, the cold is taking it's toll. It is tough to be me right now. She has been the best dog ever.
Enjoy every minute you can. I remember when we had to put our black lab down years ago, that really sucked. Now we have a 7 year chihuahua and an Aussiedoodle that isn't even 2 years old yet, crazy amount of energy. I'll send a pic here in a few. We live out in the county on 14 acres of property, and our one neighbor across the road has 2 German shepherds around the same age. They're cool and known us since they were puppies, and they roam around. We don't mind because our house and shed have been broken into a couple times, and there was a homeless camp just past the edge of our property 5 months ago.