View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
370Tyler
Base Member

Drives: 17 370Z DBP M6
370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute370Tyler has a reputation beyond repute
Question I'm back to talk about spring rates.

Ok so this is the week I'm finally ordering my coil overs. I decided on FA 500 TRUE REARS for many reasons. and ill be doing all the spl arms and **** the following week. but the only thing I am having trouble figuring out are the rear spring rates. I am switching to TRUE REAR and I daily drive my car in the summer and it will see the occasional track event and lots of twisty roads. so what are some good rear rates to choose for what I just mentioned. everything I see on the internet are people just straight tracking their car and they go with **** stiff springs which I don't really want... yes I know this type of stuff has been discussed alot before I'm just lazy and would appreciate all the help I can get! thanks guys!

370Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote